Gastouri is a traditional settlement of Corfu. It is located in the eastern part of the island, south of Corfu Town.
Apart from Achillion, there are several old mansion houses and country houses of the 18th and 19th century (e.g. the mansion of the Voulgaris family, built in 1715). The holy church of the village is dedicated to the Virgin Mary Hodegetria.
Address: Γαστούρι 490 84.