A stone, neoclassical architectural masterpiece, built in 1855 by the architect Ioannis Chronis. Apart from its architectural uniqueness, the building stands out for its historical significance. It was here that the Union of the Ionian Islands with Greece was voted in 1863. Aiming at the emergence of the democratic constitution, the building houses the Ionian Parliament. It was restored in 1978 and since then it has been a Museum (dedicated to the battles for freedom of the Ionian Islands), while it also functions as a branch of the Gallery and a venue for events and conferences.
Address: 3 Moustoxidi Str. Corfu P.C: 49100
Telephone: 30 2661 025555